Sunday, October 23, 2011

~6th Months Anniversary~

23/10/2011, 1724, Cloudy, Sunday

     Time passing by really fast, just like close your eyes for 1 sec and it's already 6th months, me and her. Many of my friends saying that our love is like already long long time being together, but we are actually stepped in 6th months anniversary, ONLY. Nevertheless, I admit that our love is like 2-3 years already. Within these 6 months, a lot of thing happening and we gone through a lot of things. I guess you (Alice) know what am I talking about right my dear?

     I had passed my narrowness/darkness and no more suspicious on her, due to my past experiences. There is some barriers between me and her, but we have promised to each other that we will walk through it. Thanks to you and all of my friends who supporting me and her. We appreciated that.

     Once again, happy 6th months anniversary! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment